Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Supplements? You Don't Need Them. Really!
You see those fitness models that are cut as hell they are getting paid to advertise on fitness magazines with supplements companies, but the interesting thing is that those fitness models was already cut. Now here’s the trick, they don’t use any of those supplements to get cut, slim, fit or build muscle. Well because we are here to lose some weight I will focus more on weight loss topic. So as I said they don’t use any of this supplements and also you don’t have to use them in order to look like them. If you really want to look like they do, do you know what you need to do? Diet, diet, diet and workout hard as hell. You see supplements are just supplements they don’t give you unfair advantages as many people think. Supplements only can help you from 10-20% and thats it no more and I’m talking about natural supplements and not about some steroids, who can give you 100% results or maybe more, but using steroids won’t help you in long run. Yes they will help you in short time to get really great results, but at the end of the day, you will have more health problems then you fink people can have. So back to the topic. If you want to look like those fitness models you need to have good diet.
We already had big article on diet topic, but I want to mention few things if you missed them or maybe forgot.
1. You need to eat at least 1g of protein per 1kg of your body weight to not burn muscle while you are in the gym, because when you are burning fats you also are burning muscles and for our body its more easier to burn muscle then fats, because it provides more energy. So in order to not burn your muscles you need to eat a lot of protein at least 1g per 1kg of your body weight, best option would be 2g per 1kg of your body weight.
2. Check out how much calories you need at calorie calculator. You can find one by searching in bing search engine, just wrote something like “calorie calculator” and you will find one. When you will enter all information that it needs, you will see results how much calories you need to lose weight. Make your diet as much as possible to those calorie numbers.
3. Don’t eat junk food. Yes you need carbohydrates, to run your body but carbs from not healthy food will only help you gain more weight instead of loosing. So make sure you eat only healthy carbs. You can eat pasta, rice, brown potatoes to get those carbohydrates that you’re body need.
4. Eat 6 times per day and at the same time. Why? Our body acts like old woman who stores everything if she thinks she will need it later on. Eating 1-3 times per day at different time will start telling your body, that he doesn’t get food often and he will be confused if he will get more food another day or maybe the next day after tomorrow, so he starts to store every nutrition and that’s when real weight gain kicks-in. You should split your 1-3 meals per day to 6 meals, that way you will eat same amount of calories, but you’re body won’t store carbs, fats. When he understand that he will get fed every day at same time, he will be using all nutrition from food, to increase your energy level, productivity of the day and our body won’t store anything, so by doing this you already will be losing some weight if you have your calories to point where you can lose weight.
5. And last step are working out. When you will have your diet in place you won’t be getting more fat cells, in fact you will be losing them slowly, but you need to get results fast yeah? So what is the best way to burn fasts? Go and workout! Workout hard! Working out hard will help you burn your fats, speed up your metabolism. The most important thing what people miss is - not only in the gym you burn fats, but also after it! Your body will feel tired, exhausted so he will need to recover hes energy level. To recover from hard work he will be breaking down fat cells when you will be talking, watching TV or even sleeping.
So going back to topic, when you will have your diet and workout plan set up, then you can use supplements like fat burners, to help you get to your goal faster. Keep in mind it will help you only about 10-20%, but they can’t help you in anyway if you will use them without diet and working out. You need to get your diet and workout plan in first to get maximum benefit of fat burners also known as weight loss supplements.
Hope you enjoyed this article and will help you understand better about supplements, don’t listen to those big companies who sells supplements, because they don’t want you to know this stuff, to sell more supplements and make more cash.